Garden Design 101
Garden Design from the soil up is an all day workshop.
• Evaluating the site: everything to consider
• Purpose: personal space or social areas - function
• Hardscape: options
• Addressing the soil and foundation
• Irrigation: when and how
• Plant choices and combinations using drought tolerant varieties
• Designing with year round interest: texture and color
• Design tips
• Realistic maintenance expectations
• Handouts include Crooks Garden Design plant list
* Basic plant identification knowledge is helpful.
This class will be held in Stacie Crooks personal garden in
Join me for the next class!
Saturday, June 3 and Saturday, June 10, 2023
10 AM until 3 PM.
Contact via email for more information and dates available.
"I loved the garden class at your beautiful home. The landscaping gave me wonderful ideas. The class itself was so informative on many levels. Even thought I have a very small garden and am a neophyte, I learned not only about design and plants, but also soils, hardscapes, products, reading material, etc. You have a wealth of knowledge and the desire to share. I have already recommended your class to several friends. Thank you for a wonderful, exciting day. I can hardly wait to stat digging."
Kind regards, Donna Martin